Frequently Asked Service Plan Questions
- Can I buy and use your service plan if my car’s less than 3 years old and still covered by the manufacturer’s warranty?
Yes, you can, our network of workshops are registered to carry out servicing to the manufacturer’s specifications and comply with the manufacturer’s warranty guidelines.
- What happens if you cannot collect from my address?
When your service plan is processed you will be sent confirmation via email. Our administration team will then check your area against our areas of operation. If there is a problem we will be in touch and we will advise you within 48 hours.
- Can you supply service plans for all makes and models?
Our service plans cover 90% of the general car market. If you drive a specific make or model that we cannot add a plan to, we will be in touch to let you know. You will be fully refunded in this case.
- Who are Collectmywheels? how do I know they can do the work to on my vehicle to a high standard?
Collectmywheels.com are an award-winning vehicle repair company that are ‘Which’ trusted traders and are AA Approved on the garage guide. With 10/10 scores on trust guides and a 5/5 review score on Facebook. They are more than trusted. To find out more about collectmywheels.com – Visit https://www.collectmywheels.com
- Are you insured to drive my car? Who’s insurance would be liable in the unlikely event of an accident?
The instructed garage are liable for any accidents or damages caused. Service plans Online would facilitate any claim.
- What if I change my vehicle during the 12-month term?
The service plan inclusions apply to any make and any model for the whole 12 months. The make and model are irrelevant to the service plan. You can change your car at any time and as many times as you wish. The bundle options can only be consumed as per your terms.
- What happens if I purchase a service plan and wish to cancel right away?
If you purchase a service plan and wish to be refunded, you can. The following cancellation fees apply. All cancellations must be submitted by email. Cancellation Less than 24hrs from the point of purchase – Free. No charge, Full Refund. Cancellation between 24hrs – 48hrs of the point of purchase – A £15.00 cancellation fee applies. Cancellation later than 48hrs from the point of purchase – You will be charged your deposit in full. The service plan contract cannot be canceled if the contract has been in place for more than 28 days.
To look at what our service plans can offer you and find out which one suits your needs the best Click Here
Do you have more than one car? Save time and sign up for two cars at the same time with our multi-car plan